Thursday, June 14, 2012

Taco Cupcakes

This one is also from pintrest and a huge hit with my kids.  We almost never have leftovers when I make it.

I use my Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipie for the chicken, tried hamburger but it was too spicy for the kids, and it just inhances the flavor of the meal.

This one comes from: http://bricelife-gabrielle.blogspot.com/2012/01/taco-cupcakes.html  and has been modified for what my kids will eat.

Wonton wrappers
5 T + 1t of queso dip or salsa con queso (I never measured it really)
1 c chunky salsa (just never measured it)
cheese
shredded chicken

First, pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.

 Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Spoon a teaspoon of queso dip into each wonton wrapper and spread across the bottom.

Put in some shredded chicken followed by some salsa.  Top with cheese.   Now put on another wonton wrapper and press down before doing the exact same process of cheese sauce, chicken, slasa and cheese.

Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown.  Let cool for 5 min before serving.

No comments: